About Me

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Trajectories and French Family


The Raid follows a powerful and well aimed trajectory. I couldn't take my eyes of the fast paced action and superbly choreographed fight scenes. One scene in particular stood out, involving a warrior reminiscent in stamina and power of horror legends, Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees. A force to be reckoned with in one of the finest fight scenes I've ever seen involving some fluorescent lighting. 
BOOM! Spectacular action - watch it on the big screen!

“Your family are like a reverse Godot”
An enjoyably absurd romantic comedy that has moments of brilliance along with a couple of great performances from Delpy and Rock. It also boasts an inspired cameo. Loved it!
You can read my review here.

Carrying on the Asian and French theme... 

I also reviewed the Chinese Superhero comedy, Inseparable, which stars Kevin Spacey over on Starburst.

And The Monk starring Vincent Cassel. The poster and trailers for this film were super spot on...
I was more than happy to be led into temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment