About Me

Saturday 28 July 2012

Bloody Brilliant Horror


My partner is not a fan of a lot of the horror films I watch, but on walking into the room half way through this, a smirk appeared and he sat down to watch the rest of the film.
This is small budget, scurrilous satire I highly recommend you adding to your DVD collection.
You can read my review over on Starburst.

Terracotta Distribution recently released Hansel & Gretel on Blu-ray and it looks amazing on this format. A sad and fascinating fantasy story that takes elements from the Brothers Grimm fairy-tale and twists them to ask the question ‘what would happen if the children never got saved’? A continuous carousel like nightmare plays out in the seemingly idyllic setting of a pastel hued house in a deep forest. 
 You can read my review over on Starburst 
 
Another Terracotta DVD release is Desire to Kill  which comes out on 20th August. You can read my review over on Cinetalk

Other horror titles I have reviewed recently are Lovely Molly which I thought  had a lot of potential...You can read my review over on the fabulous Filmoria 
And although it is not what I would classify as bloody brilliant I did enjoy 
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter as it made me laugh A LOT!
You can read my review over on Starburst


No comments:

Post a Comment