About Me

Friday 4 March 2011

What I've been up to...

So, I haven't posted for a while but that doesn't mean I haven't still been busy writing. The lovely Purl About Town has suggested my blog worthy of the Liebster award which has given me a kick up the ass to update it. I will explain more about the award in my next post, but you can read all about it on Purl About Town's crafty blog here.

I have been busy reviewing films and have been posting them on the wonderful Cinetalk website. I got the opportunity to interview the acclaimed Russian Director Andrei Konchalovsky who with films like Runaway Train and Tango & Cash under his belt had a great sense of humour about the whole Hollywood Industry but took his work very seriously. I made some people angry by writing this scathing review. I indulged in some literary adaptation by watching Never Let Me Go which is one of my favourite books. I went to see  Paul with my husband Paul (and Brett). I was disappointed by the new Ivan Reitman flick, No Strings Attached and overwhelmed by the greatness of some melodramatic Japanese cinema in Confessions.

And finally, I went to see Rango, which is out in the UK today. You can read my review here.

Over the next few weeks I will be updating my blog religiously with my choice of Guilty Pleasures - both film and books. Hopefully see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment